Sunday 13 April 2014

My review on the Nexus 5

My View on the Nexus 5


The reason I am giving my reviews on the Nexus 5 is because I recently bought this device and think that it is just one amazing smartphone.


The performance on the phone I find pretty fast as the Nexus has 2GB of Ram which is more than enough for a smartphone. The phone that I had before this was the Samsung Galaxy S3 which was a great phone but it did slow down after awhile (but as we know phones are going to slow down once been used for awhile) I have had the Nexus for a month now and I love it!
The camera is really good with 8 megapixels you can take photo's from a far distance or record videos with great sound quality. I love taking photo's as photo's create memory's and you can catch the moments and save them.

I would recommend this phone to people who love fast phones and love all the techie stuff ;) haha

Thanks For Reading!

Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment