Monday 14 April 2014

Films

Films

  • Frozen
  • The Croods

Yes these film are cartoon and I think they are pretty good and funny and + your never too old to watch a Disney film.

These films are Recent from 2013 - 2014 and I absolutely love them haha.
Below I am going to give a rating on the films and a brief description of what I think about them. 
Frozen

Frozen


Now Frozen is the best film on the List for me I find the film funny but also emotional Yes its cartoon but it really gets to you, Its also funny when the snowman "Olaf" dreams about Summer as you will not see a snowman in summer. I give this film a Rating of 10/10 Love it,  I'd recommend this film.

Frozen Trailer





The Croods  

The Croods

Now The Croods was recommended by my Bestfriend said I'd like it and I really did enjoy it.

Its about a family called The Croods who are trying to get to the light as the part of the world they're in is coming to an end.
The end of the film was emotional as you didn't know if the Father was gonna come with the Family or Not which was kinda worrying haha.
I'd give a rating of 9/10 as the film was excellent.

The Croods Trailer


<<<What films do you like? Comment below>>>

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these films, animated films are by far the best!! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete