Friday 25 April 2014

Tiffany Alvord

 - Tiffany Alvord -

Today this post is all about Tiffany Alvord!


Tiffany Alvord is a YouTube Singer who write's Lyrics and sings 
covers and her own songs


The reason I have chosen Tiffany for today's post is because she is someone who I look up to but also because Tiffany is her self always.




I have been following Tiffany on YouTube for nearly 3 years, Tiffany has over 1,000,000 Subscribers.


Tiffany Has been on YouTube for 6 Years and never given up on what she wants, She say's

if you want something then don't give up.

She always tells her Tiffanics to "Always SM:)E"


MY 3 FAVOURITE MUSIC VIDEO's + Rating

Both of us - Taylor Swift (Official Cover)
The reason why I love this song is because I have never listen to Tiffany Rap 
5/5


Tiffany Alvord - Possibility
Now I Love this song because when I listen to it, it always makes me smile 
which makes me think of someone I like a lot, I also like the lyrics.
5/5


Tiffany Alvord (cover) - Stereo Hearts 
I have no reason why I like this video, I just like it.
5/5

To be honest I'd rate all her Music 5/5 

I know my posts are not long but I will write longer in the future :)

Have a Great Night/Morning/Afternoon Etc.. 

Seeya.













No comments:

Post a Comment